Hi,

I found a small but annoying thing about math. When I typeset in-line formula
like '...a vector of $a_x$ is...', it creates too little space between 'of' and
succeeding lowercase math symbol.Uppercase math symbol is treated right.  I can
leave it as it is, but it strange to me why TeX performs poor on that.

(There too many 'of' for testing purposes).

\starttext

In MATLAB, we can create the Leslie matrix using {\tt gallery('leslie', A, B)}
command, where of $A$ is a vector of $a_x$ with dimensions of $[1:X]$ and of
$B$ is a vector of \mathematics{b_x} with dimensions of $[1:X-1]$.

\stoptext

Best,
Vyatcheslav