It reports nothing, which is disturbing since

locate t-tikz.tex gives
/usr/share/texmf/context/pgf/frontendlayer/t-tikz.tex

I suppose this indicates some change is needed in texmf.cnf?

Changing \usemodule[tikz] to \usemodule[t][tikz] did not help.

Johan

2007/2/23, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Johan Sandblom wrote:
>
> > With texlive and pgf (which contains tikz) from testing and latest
> > context (2007.01.23-3) from unstable, the tikz module is found, but
> > still it does not work. Log attached.
>
> Your log file says
>
> system          : module tikz loaded
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/plain/pgf/frontendlayer/tikz.tex
>
> which means that it is finding tikz.tex (plain support) rather than
> t-tikz.tex (context support)
>
> On my system (Windows+mswincontext) I get
>
> system          : module tikz loaded
> (e:/isoimage/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-project/tex/context/pgf/frontendlayer
> t-tikz.tex
>
> followed by loading of a lot of files under tex/context/pgf...
>
> What does
>   kpsewhich t-tikz.tex
> give on your system. If it is not found, it may mean that either pgf
> is not uptodate or not installed correctly.
>
> Aditya

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell