On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Zulkifli Hidayat wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I find myself writing a lot of probability expressions where I want
>> the delimiters to scale automatically, and | (conditional sign) to
>> scale automatically, and the spacing around | to be correct. In LaTeX,
>> I used to use braket package to do this. Since moving to ConTeXt, I
>> was doing this by hand, but wring a lot of
>>
> I think I will need it near in the future. Thanks for nice the nice works.

I uploaded the module to garden. I have only implemented scaling of
single vertical bar ("|"). braket.sty also allows scaling of double
vertical bar ("||") and only treating the first | to be special. These
are not implemented right now. In case someone needs them, let me
know.

The module is available from

http://modules.contextgarden.net/mathsets

Aditya