Henning Haeske wrote:
> Thanks Peter and Ralf,
>
> your were right... i misspelled volume. I changed that and the
> publicationlist
> looks a little bit better. Sorry that I bothered you with that stupid
> mistake. I also added a editior field. But the reference in the text is still
> empty :-( How can I make this reference work?

The information for the citation is taken from the one-letter keys
in \startpublication. In your case, you need to add an 'a=' key
containing the author information you want to see referenced.

I take you are not using bibtex. It may help if you create a
dummy test file *with* bibtex, just to see what comes out of that.

> Also the publicationlist is in English:
>
> Stiftung Lesen, editor (2001). ... Number 3 in...
>
> but I need it in German - I thought \mainlanguage[de] is enough. What else I
> have to add?

The bibliographic style needs to be translated to german. For the
APA style, this is done already  (I  believe by Peter Münster, but
it is possible I remember wrong). You have to start with

   \setuppublications[alternative=apa-de]

to use that file (bibl-apa-de.tex). If you are unhappy with the output,
you can (have to) copy bibl-apa-de.tex to some other name starting
with bibl- and edit that file.

> And last but not least: How can I make the \setupheadtext[pubs=NeuerTitel]
> work with \chapter (appendix) behavior?

I wouldn't give this much thought. Just use

   \chapter{Neurtitel}
   \placepublications

instead. That is all that \completepublications does, anyway.

Cheers, Taco