Hi all,

I'd like to bring this issue up again because I didn't get any
replies about two weeks ago (also I'm getting closer to handing
things in to the printhouse) ... so comments, ideas, suggestions,
solutions etc. very welcome ;-)

Consider the following:

---

\setuplayout
        [lines=41,
         grid=no]

\starttext

%\showframe[text]
\showgrid

\dorecurse{2}{\input tufte\footnote{This is some text} \par}

\section{Test}

\dorecurse{2}{\input tufte\footnote{This is some text} \par}

\stoptext

---

As long as the grid is turned off, the footnote block perfectly
aligns with the bodytext frame. However, turn the grid on and the
footnote block suddenly jumps about a line downwards. What's going on
here?

Best wishes,
Oliver