On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:39:38 +0100
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> is it possible to adjust options so as to get page numbering done in
> words? Eg
>
> "one" "two" ..... "eighty-nine" ... "three hundred and sixty seven" ?
>
> Or does this require some more work/code?

Hi ???,

I don't think there is something like this in ConTeXt.

You can try to make somthing by yourself and start with the zahl2string
[1] package for LaTeX and adapt it to ConTeXt. This should be not such
a big problem, you need only to replace the \newcommand defintions
with \def and replace the german texts with english ones or whatever
language you like.

[1] http://ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/sauerj/

Wolfgang