Hello,

I have a question regarding URLs and DOIs.

I would expect that the attached example file would produce hyperlinks
for the DOI and URL, but ConTeXt does not.

Using \cite[doi] also produces the wrong output. For doi =
10.1103/PhysRevLett.45.566 I would expect
  10.1103/PhysRevLett.45.566
and not:
   http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.45.566
as output. In the reference list, the output is ok, but is no hyperlink.
Whether \cite[doi][] should link to the item in the
\completepublications list or to the webpage dx.doi.org and whether the
link target should depend on \setupcite[interaction=start|stop], is not
clear, both options have its merits.

In addition, what is the way to insert "#" in URLs? If I don't protect
them, I get a TeX error, if I use \# the backslash is printed, too.

Tobias