Hi,

There are many Word to LaTeX converters, but no Word to ConTeXt
converters. Some LaTeX converters, however, are highly configurable, and
you can teach them to write {\em instead of \emph{, or \startitemize
instead of \begin{itemize}, and so.

If you use a MS operating system, with Word-to-LaTeX (only for Windows)
you can get a very clean output file with a format that is almost pure
ConTeXt, only changing the configuration file of the application. You
can download the program from http://kebrt.webz.cz/programs/word-to-latex/

The mail server does not accept attached my config file. I'll put it in
the garden in a new page. It's not a definitive solution, however. You
can play with the multiple options.

Best,

Ricard