Hey all,

I'm a new Context user, so forgive me if I do not have the standard
formalities down...

I have come across what I believe to be a bug with respect to
filenames containing the underscore character '_'  and the ability to
generated pdf bookmarks (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Image:Acroread.png image if you're not sure what exactly the
bookmarks are in a pdf format)

If I use the simple example

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

\starttext
\chapter{One}
\section{demo}
\stoptext

The file new-file.tex and newfile.tex work properly, but the file
new_file.tex does not.

I'll gladly ignore for now and just use all alphnumerical letters...
but I'm a big underscore user (as one can see from my email address),
and would like to keep going that route if possible.  Any information
would be appreciated!

Love the Context showcase demos...  hope to build some of my own.

-Rick