Hi Wolfgang,

Actually, the sgf file always contains strings like SZ[19] which indicates
the board size is 19x19, so I think if I wanna manually input a game, just
type SZ[??] will be more convenient.

The main problem is how to move dead stones from the board, this is not so
easy in tex or metapost. I looked at other sgf viewers, and still have no
idea.

Another problem is that the output file is very big (of course, because it
contains like hundreds of graphics), can I use some command like
\pdfcompresslevel to compress these graphics? The default value of
\pdfcompresslevel is 9 and the pdf output file is like 4M, when I use winrar
to compress it, it shrinked to less than 700k. So I think there should be
some way to compress it more.

On 6/11/07, Wolfgang Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/6/11, Zhichu Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi guys
>
> I've modified my module again, then you can click to demostrate a game.
The
> source file is attached and the resulting pdf file is pretty huge so I
just
> upload to my google page (I think there's a bandwidth limitation so I
use
> winrar to compress it):
> http://zhichu.chen.googlepages.com/sgfstack.rar

Hi Chen,

nice module. One suggestion for your Todo list:

size option for the board (goban):
- small (9 x 9)
- medium (13 x 13)
- big (19 x 19), default size

Wolfgang

Best Regards
Chen

         Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
        No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
            tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com