Hi,

using ConTeXt more and more for typesetting books from the field of
law/jurisdiction I came across some specifics that I just don't know how to do
in our beloved application:

1) Paragraphs (not all) are labeled with numbers in the margin.
These "paragraph numbers" are used in the table of contents in such way: you
have the content's entry (eg the section heading), then the dots,  then the
corresponding paragraph number, then the corresponding page number.

2) Paragraphs (not all) are labeled with numbers in the margin.
These "paragraph numbers" are used in a  separate "paragraph register" in such
way: you have the index entry (a law's number), space, then you have the
corresponding paragraph number (the text paragraph where the index was used).
[But of course there is also a "regular register" afterwards, containing
alphabetical listed keyword index entries pointing to page numbers.]

So, how can that be done??

Yours,

Steffen