On Thu, 12 Jul 2007

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
>
>> On Jul 12, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Peter Rolf wrote:
>>
>> > sure (see attachment).
>> >
>> Thanks so much Peter! THis looks MUCH better. The more I use metafun,
>> the more I love it.
>
> Hello,
>
> Did you take a look at the result with xpdf? There seems to be a problem
> somewhere. But it looks very nice with acroread, indeed!
>
> Cheers, Peter

Yes you're right, I just looked at it on my linux box (usually I use OS
X). The result is bizarre both in xpdf and in evince (there is no
acroread for powerpc, shame on adobe!). But this seems to be merely an
error in the viewer; I have often found the linux pdf viewers to be
extremely inferior to what I get in OS X; one of the reasons why I will
not be able to switch to linux anytime soom.

Best

Thomas