Le Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:35:04 +0200, Thomas A. Schmitz a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I have played around a bit and prepared a module to produce
> presentations with ConTeXt. It is inspired (of course) by Hans's
> work, but provides less frills and an easier interface; I hope it is
> especially suited for academic presentations. Before I actually
> unleash it on the unsuspecting masses, I would be grateful if
> somebody could test it. It comes with a demo file and some
> documentation, so all you have to do is run it through ConTeXt; I
> want to make sure that it'll work on other installations than mine.
> If you're interested, drop me a line, and I'll send it to you (it's
> just a zip file of 233 k).
>
> All best

Hi Thomas,
I've played with your presentation module and fond it nice to see.
In order to have it working on my system, I've "adapted" t-taspresent.tex
to my system needs (ubuntu + sanjoy's texlive repository = context
version:2007.04.17) :
line 169 : commented \usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
line 554 : changed from a = 2*NOfPages-1 ; to numeric a ; a = 2*NOfPages-1 ;
line 555 : changed from c = PaperHeight/a ; to numeric c; c =
PaperHeight/a ;

HTH. Thanks for providing us both nice model and well commented source.

--
Olivier TURLIER
CRP La Rouguière