Tuesday, July 24, 2007 Hans Hagen wrote:

> Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> is it possible to put a frame around a linetable?

> you mean the whole table?

> probably a matter of hooks; linetables work page-wise which may
> complicate things a bit so it has to be applied piecewise

Yeah, that would be the idea. For the time being I cheated
because I know how big the table actually is when it's
finished (it doesn't split), so I place a layer under it
with the appropriate dimensions. But it would be nice to
have hooks to do it automatically.

The obvious problem is that the frame structure could be
different depending on whether the table splits or not, and
this could be a mess to specify ...

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta