Hi Pascal,

> I adjusted it to my own situation (AGaramondPro, not the Premier
> version). And I ran it succesfully. However, I can't see where the files
> have gone?

They end up in a directory called texmf in the local directory, unless
you have given the command line to change this directory (see --help)

>  Compiling my .tex file also doesn't change anything.

See the file example.tex in the texmf directory.

> Besides this I also noticed the script didn't support Semibold, which to
> me is very essential. The Bold version of AGaramondPro doesn't have any
> small caps, and Semibold just looks beter.

Well, semibold is not supported, unless you drop bold and
use semibold instead. If you insist, I will have a look at this.

> And if I understand the script correctly, the font in converted into
> static versions supporting OsF and Sc, right?

Right.

Patrick