Hi,

during my first tries of context-programming I bounced a couple of times
against a problem I am calling myself my value-copy-border.

E.g. number is a register/variable that helps numbering some paragraphs.
Some of these paragraphs also should be cross-linked. But the pointer gets
always the value, number has at the point of the pointer - and not at the
point of the marked paragraph.

How can I get just the value of a variable? - like currentsection in the
example:

\definenumber[number]

\setuphead[chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection
[after={\resetnumber[number]}]

\def\MyMark[#1]
        {\textreference[#1]{Para. \currentheadnumber / \getnumber[number]}}

\definestartstop[MyPara]
  [before=
        {\blank[medium]\incrementnumber[number]%
        \inothermargin{\getnumber[number]~}},
   after={\blank[medium]}]

\starttext

\section
\startMyPara
blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla
blabla blabla blabla blabla
\stopMyPara

\subsection
\startMyPara
blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla
blabla blabla blabla blabla
\stopMyPara

\startMyPara\MyMark[testmark]
blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla
blabla blabla blabla blabla
\stopMyPara

\section
The Link should be [Abs. 1.1/2] but is \in[testmark]
%unluckily it is [Abs. 1.1/0]