Am 2007-09-11 um 02:53 schrieb Arthur Reutenauer:

>   Note for Hraban: this problem is apparently special to markups, that
> somehow the minus signs loses his letterhood when used in a markup.
> The fault lies obviously with Lilypond, since when I try to compile
> the
> following exact line (with the added curly braces):
>
>   { \markup \fret-diagram #"s:0.75;f:1;6-x;5-x;4-o;
> 3-2-1;2-3-3;1-2-2;" }
>
> Lilypond seems to suddenly forget that the minus is part of the
> command
> and complains about an “unknown escaped string: `\fret'”.
>
>   I have no idea what to do in t-lilypond to fix it.  Maybe you know?

Sorry, the catcode code is not by me, and I understand it only partly
- I'm able to write PostScript and a lot of other languages, but TeX
and Scheme are too obscure for me. Perhaps we can re-implement the
module in Lua...

If you come up with a fix, I'll gladly put it in the module.

(There's still a lot more to be fixed/extended; since I'll have to
finish my songbook soon, I'll have to cope with some of that...)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/