Hi all,

I'm pretty much a new user to ConTeXt and actually any form of TeX, so forgive
me if my question sounds ignorant. Is there any way to format editor's symbols
(like those used for demonstration in grammatical textbooks) in a block of text
using ConTeXt or LaTeX (preferably with the former)? If not, then does anyone
know how I might do this some other way besides actually writing it out by hand?

Thanks for your help!

Alex