On Dec 6, 2007, at 8:26 AM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>  That particular line:
>
> # Error in lua file loading: ?:0: attempt to call field '?' (a nil
> value)
>
>  is often the sign of mismatching luatools and ConTeXt version :-)
>
>       Arthur

Yes, thanks for your help, now it works wonderfully. On a related
note: this big new release had me waiting in anticipation, so would it
be possible to just tell us in a sentence or five or six what the big
changes are? I guess with the right switches it can cook my dinner,
but would be curious to learn a bit more...

Thanks

Thomas