Hello Steffen,

>> this ',' is in reality a SINGLE LOW-9 QUOTATION MARK (U+210A) and

(thanks Arthur for the correction!)

> But – Patrick you work on Mac, too – in which editor/application can
> I actually *see* a difference?

Don't ask me. I've used emacs and asked it (C-u C-x =) to get me
information on the character and it told me the unicode
codepoint.

You could also use Unicode Checker for this kind of task. See
http://earthlingsoft.net/UnicodeChecker/ (it's a Mac OS X software).

Another comment: could it be that your computer clock is one day back?
Your mails appear as if they were created yesterday.

(Nice way to push deadlines, though :))

Patrick

--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net