On Dec 17, 2007 10:58 AM, Jan Kraljič wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create WYSWYG editor for Context. I started with FCKeditor
> which is great HTML WYSWYG. My idea was to use html code generated by
> FCKeditor than to  use regular expression so ContexT. Thats giving me
> headache.
>
> In contextgarden I found some solution for changing HTM to ConTeXt but i
> didn't find any that would use regular expression. Now i wonder if there is
> any list of expressions  for replacing HTML with ConTeXt or should I start
> somewhere on contextgarden and hope for help to complete. I believe that
> such replacement table can help few to thinking about using ConTeXt.

Hello Jan,

Here are some portions of code for LuaTeX. (Untested, only copy-posted
from one of my documents, so I probably forgot to include some
portions.) But just to get you started with the idea. You don't need
any regular expressions.

You can anly compile it with "texexec --lua filename.tex".

Mojca

\startxmlsetups all:html
        \xmlsetsetup{main}{head|h1|h2|p|span|sub|table|b|tt|ul|li|div|img}{*}
        %\xmlsetfunction{main}{pre}{lxml.displayverbatim}
        %\xmlsetfunction{main}{verb}    {lxml.inlineverbatim}
\stopxmlsetups

% register this so that it's done for each load
\xmlregistersetup{all:html}

\startxmlsetups h1
        \subject{\ignorespaces\xmlflush{#1}}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups p
        \xmlflush{#1}\par
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups tt
        \bgroup\tt\xmlflush{#1}\egroup
\stopxmlsetups

% should be only defined for class=simplemath
\startxmlsetups span
        \doifelse{\xmlatt{#1}{class}}{math}
                {\mathematics{\xmlflush{#1}}}
                % otherwise simply ignore
                {\xmlflush{#1}}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups sub
        \mathematics{\suber{\xmlflush{#1}}}
\stopxmlsetups

% bold - OK, unless when nested with <i>
\startxmlsetups b
        {\bf\xmlflush{#1}}
\stopxmlsetups

\startxmlsetups ul