> Amazing work.

  Thanks :-)

> I wonder at the /Flags 12, though: Symbolic Script. %-)

  I based myself on the PDF reference, that says "Symbolic" means
"contains glyphs outside the Adobe standard Latin character set" (page
458 of http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdf_reference_1-7.pdf --
although it's formally contradicted by the pdfTeX manual ;-)  This is
definitely the case here, so I set that on purpose.  The bit 2 is set on
purpose too, since Ming / Song style is more or less a Serif sort of
font.  But now I realize I should have set Flags to 6 = 2^(2-1) +
2^(3-1) instead of 12 = 2^2 + 2^3.

  Anyway, as you say, the font flags are probably unusable here.

        Happy New Year everyone!

                Arthur