Selon Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry to bother you with this question again, but I didn't get any
> definitive
> > answer in the previous discussion: wouldn't it be useful to have a new
> option in
> > \setupindenting that indents EVERY paragraph? I mean even after floats,
> > formulae, heads, etc.
> >

> This is a french typographical tradition thing, isn't it?

Yes, indeed. But it might be useful to non french people too, I think.

> > It would be easier than to set every 'indentnext' option to 'yes'. My first
> > thought was that it should be the role of the 'always' option. Is it silly?
>
> In fact there is a common entry point for indentnext already, and
> redefining that woudl do what you want, I believe:
>
> \def\checknextindentation[#1]% original
>    {\processaction
>       [#1]
>       [yes=>\doindentation,
>        no=>\noindentation,
>        auto=>\autoindentation]}
>
> \def\checknextindentation[#1]{\doindentation} % redefined

Thank you for this trick!

> Hooking into \setupindenting may not be the best idea, because of
> backward compatibility. If Hans not feel like adding an extra
> inferface, my next proposal would be to add this redefined command
> to the t-french module on the garden
>
>    http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-french

I understand the problem of backward compatibility, and in this regard, it seems
difficult to modify the 'always' option. But what about adding a completely new
option?

As this might be helpful to non french people too, modifying the t-french module
only would be a pity (according to me, of course).