Selon Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need to typeset theorems with ConTeXt, and I would like to get your
> advice
> > before I begin. I read an interesting post about it on the dev list:
> >
> > Enhancements to core-des for theorems
> > http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070601.055815.50e07e4d.en.html
> >
> > But I was unable to understand the very conclusion of it... Are there some
> > particular commands concerning theorems? or is \setupenumerations the only
> > solution?
>
> Enumerations have been enhanced to take care of theorems. See if the
> examples on the mailing list can get you started. Otherwise, just ask
> here.

Thank you. Actually, I already have a question about the endmarker option. The
following example doesn't produce any endmark. Am I missing anything?

\defineenumeration[theorem][endmarker=X]
\starttext
\starttheorem
Hello
\stoptheorem
\stoptext

> I will definitely document all the features of enumerations soon.

That would be really great! I'd be among your first readers!