OK, I see there is interest in users for book. What is Hans saying on this
idea?

I belive printing and selling wont be such a problem. I think about 1000
copies can be sold.

Firstly we must prepare the book. If there is interest, i'll push this idea
forward.

So first step, What is not correct written in pdf (
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-cb-en.pdf)? All suggestion
welcomed!! And all suggestion what should be, is missing?

Regards, Jan

--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.