On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Matija Šuklje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dne sreda 16. aprila 2008 je Henning Hraban Ramm napisal(a):
>
> > AFAIK there are also math fonts for Palatino (px), Times (tx?),
>  > Helvetica (hx? and commercial) and the Euler fonts that work with
>  > different serif fonts.
>  > And soon (I hope) we'll get math support for the TeXGyre fonts as well.
>
>  As a law student I don't actually need any major math support, but I'll take
>  notice of these as well.
>

>  > I'd suggest a readable serif as body font, I like e.g. TeXGyre Schola
>  > (Century Schoolbook) - it's a bit conservative and ill suited for
>  > titling sizes - and perhaps a sans-serif for titlings, e.g. LM Sans or
>  > TeXGyre Heros (Helvetica).
>
>  Thanks for the suggestion. Is there a page where I can preview these fonts?

The main site seems to be down.
But you can see them here :
Schola : http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/tgschola/
Heros : http://www.tug.dk/FontCatalogue/tgheros/

And with a fontviewer in the contex path :
$YOURPATH/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]