Dear gang,

There has not been an update to mswincontext.zip since last August... Are
there any plans to update this? For years now mswincontext.zip has been my
one and only TeX distribution. With the new TeX-Gyre and Latin Modern
fonts, as well as the rest of our developments, I think the time is way
overdue for a new release. And it is safer to install a fresh distribution
than to muck around with replacing the fonts etc.

Any news?

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies