On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2008 at 12:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hallo Wolfgang,
>
> > I still wait for comments about the user interface to set the
> > values before I will release my module to the public although my last
> > stable version is only available.
>
> I still use the LaTeX class scrlttr2 for my letters.
> I use adress files bundled with that class. Adresses are macros and
> selected by a string-key.

I know the \adrentry for scrlltr and could add this function but not
at the moment and only as letter extension.

> Maybe it would be nice, if there could be a interface to such a key
> and a lua-function (which defaults to return) taking this key as
> argument. So everybody can write his own adress-import function.

You should also take a look into Hans correspondence [1] manual,
I prefer to make something based on a xml database on it is possible
to write serial letters as told in the manual bot not to use some
information for just one letter.

I will add it on my todo list.

Wolfgang