On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Gour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Wolfgang> You could also write
>
>  Wolfgang> % engine=xetex
>
>  Wolfgang> or
>
>  Wolfgang> texexec --xtx myfile
>
>  Thanks. I know about that and checked that it works with both xetex and
>  luatex, although I'm mostly interested in luatex.
>
>  Wolfgang> As Hraban told you need a font with the symbols.
>
>  Right. Therefore it would be nice to have working example on wiki.

Gour,

Indeed. I was the one creating that page. This was before XeTeX/LuaTeX
became popular. I then installed the cm-super fonts where cyrillic
letters are available and used them more or less as is explained
there.

Please update it with the current example. I think everybody agree
that the solution from this thread is the way to go.

Best regards, Micke P