> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> > it seems to me that referenzline, subject, foldmarks, etc, are
> about
> > 4mm or 5mm to big (A4 paper). The foldmark for example should be
> > 105mm from papertop. It is 110mm from top.
> > The horizontal offset (3.5mm) of foldmarks ist to small. A
> > laserprinter often is not able to print 5mm or more from
> paperedge.
> > So the foldmarks are invisibel.
>
> I never measured the real values and it should be simple
> whitespace
> problem somewhere in the code.

Have you found that whitespace?

Aren't the foldmarks positioned in absolute values relative to the
page? There is no whitespace involved, isn't it?
So I don't understand this 5mm offset at all. Are your vertical
foldmark positions ok?

> The address field was wrong placed and I corrected it, the place for
> the
> referenece line should work but I change the position dependen on
> the
> alternative for the layout and the value in the default letterstyle
> is ignored
> at the moment.
>
> Don't what do you mean about the subject, the position is controlled
> with
> the normal page layout.

But the bodyspace depends on the space occupied by the header
(addresfield, referenceline etc.). Wrong?

> I could change the values for the foldmarks, I corrected the
> position
> already and it got them at least on my own printer. You could try
> play with \setupletterstyle[topmark,botmark,cutmark][hoffset=...]
> and
> give me a value that did work for your printer.

6mm should be enough for laserprinters.

Grusz, Wolfgang