On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 6:18 AM, Maurí­cio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just because I'm curious: how could a typesetting system like TeX
> be if it was created today? I've tried google and wikipedia, and
> all I found different from TeX is a system called 'Lout', but it
> seems dead.

I think that the input language would be xml in order to be easily
adapt to html, epub, odt…
The today difference is that we need to be able to put the text on
many different devices : paper, screen, epaper…

Olivier.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]
Olivier [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://nemolivier.blogspot.com