On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Uwe Koloska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> still working on the CD Design, I tried to understand the layer mechanism.
> After some reading and trying I have found a problem with the
> parameter 'corner'.  The following setting doesn't work with the corner
> parameter but only with numeric placement of the reference point:

Another way to get the same result, to get the layout on a A4 page you
have to set extra values for TEXpage.

\setuppapersize[CD][CD]

\starttext

\startTEXpage
%\startTEXpage[width=210mm,height=297mm,align={middle,lohi}]
\bTABLE[width=.5\paperwidth,height=.5\paperheight,align={middle,lohi}]
  \bTR
    \bTD[background=screen,m=2] BLOCK 2 \eTD
  \eTR
  \bTR
    \bTD[background=screen] BLOCK 1 \eTD
  \eTR
\eTABLE
\stopTEXpage

\stoptext

But layers are more fun and you have more control over the layout.

Wolfgang