On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:55:34 +0300, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> Also I didn't translate "Intermezzo"
> since I don't have the slightest idea what it is supposed to be, ...

An intermezzo (as far as I can tell) is a framed paragraph that
interrupts the normal text, usually highlighting an important idea from
within that text. I have often seen the technique used in magazines,
where they use intermezzos in large type or in colour to break up a
long article. (In a short article it would make no sense.) I have also
seen intermezzos used in textbooks as a means of adding some
interesting information.