On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Tomi Lindberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ConTeXt minimals is up and running but I have problems with LuaTeX.
> First the files I assume to be important:
>
> % Project
> \startproject atkmom
>
> \environment environ
> \product book
>
> \stopproject
>

> % Product
> \startproduct book
>
> \project atkmom
>
> \component images
>
> \startfrontmatter
>    \environment fmatter
>    \completecontent
> \stopfrontmatter
>
> \startbodymatter
>    \environment body
>    \component intro
>    \component osbasics
>    \component files
>    \component opera
> \stopbodymatter
>
> \startbackmatter
>    \completeindex[title=Hakemisto]
> \stopbackmatter
>
> \stopproduct
>

> With "texexec" my project results in proper .pdf file except the
> additional empty page at the end of it.
>
> With "context" the process ends after line "\product book" (I get a
> proper notice about the end of product book) in project file and i get
> the "*" prompt. It seems like LuaTeX can't see the "\stopproject" at
> all and thinks that the file has unexpectedly ended.
>
> Also with context I get messages that every \at, \in and \about that
> refers to something in component other than the one they're in is an
> unknown reference. They all work fine with texexec.
>
> Any idea what's wrong?

Both files work for me but I don't have your component or environment
files and there is a problem with the content in one of the files but as
long as you don't give us more information we can't help you.

Instead of sending us all other files you should make a minimal example
where we can reproduce the error.

Regards,
Wolfgang