Hi,

I'd appreciated some help with the following problem. How can I stop
the following code generating an error on calling \placecontent from a
product?

In the test case I have files: env-test, prd-test, cmp-test.

\startenvironment [env-test]
        \def\dostartArticle[#1]% generate article header with
        {\getgparameters[my][#1]
                \chapter{\mytitle}
        }

        \def\dostopArticle{%
        \page}

        \def\startArticle{\dosingleempty\dostartArticle}
        \def\stopArticle{\dosingleempty\dostopArticle}
\stopenvironment

\startproduct prd-test
        \environment ../env-test
        \placecontent %fails with Undefined control sequence \mytitle
        \component cmp-test
\stopproduct

\startcomponent[cmp-test]
        \product prd-test
        \environment env-test
        %\placecontent %works here
        \startArticle[title={Into the unknown}, author={A. U. Thor}] %author
parameter unused in test, just example of what I expect \startArticle
to look like
        \input knuth
        \stopArticle
\stopcomponent