On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Wolfgang Schuster <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> \starttext
>
> \framed{text}
>
> \thinrule
>
> \setuplinewidth[small]
>
> \framed{text}
>
> \thinrule
>
> \setuplinewidth[1cm]
>
> \framed{text}
>
> \thinrule
>
> \stoptext

I don't see the output difference between

\framed{text}

\thinrule

\setuplinewidth[small]
\framed{text}

\thinrule

\setuplinewidth[big]
\framed{text}

while

\setuplinewidth[1cm]
\framed{text}

is "fascinating".

You could try

> style={\switchtobodyfont[small]\hsize.8\hsize\relax\setupinterlinespace[line=2.4ex]},
>
> or
>

> style={\switchtobodyfont[small]\hsize150pt\relax\setupinterlinespace[line=2.4ex]},

These work, however not entirely to my satisfaction because then the right
margin setting is modified due to text/head and pagenumber being grouped (
re: drawing, manual pg 150 ).

> The better way is to define you own list alternative.
>
> \define[3]\ChapterList
>  {\hbox
>     {\hbox to .5em{#1}\hskip.5em
>      \vtop{\hsize150pt\relax#2}%
>      \hfil#3}}
>
> \setuplist[chapter][alternative=command,command=\ChapterList]

I'll try that...

Alan