A while ago I mentioned a ``Problems after [n] pages'' issue in AUCTeX
when using ConTeXt with it.

Recently I used LaTeX and, hey presto, I was able to reproduce the same
message. I ran LaTeX, then re-ran it to get the references right. I then
ran it again and got a ``Problems after [0] pages'' message. But there
were no problems. I ran LaTeX again, and this time it formatted 220
pages successfully.

I really don't know the cause of the message, but there may be some kind
of corner case. At least you know that it probably is not ConTeXt that
is the source.

Either way, I can live with the situation as long as my output is
correct.

Charles