On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> * The page about Minimals on the wiki mentions LM, Antykwa Torunska,
>  Iwona, Kurier, TeX Gyre, ams.  Does this means they are available
>  there?  (And what about Antykwa Poltawskiego...?)

That font is a bit messy. It uses its own encoding (maybe qx) and
conventions and needs additional files to be functional in ConTeXt.
I'm still optimistically waiting for "Torunisation" of Poltawskiego :)

I do have documents using it, and I have scripts prepared to include
the font in the minimals ... but I need someone to convince me to
include it (again).

Mojca