On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 13:08:56 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Sorry for being a novice here; is it so that the "texexec" utility
>> should
>> be consiered as obsolete?
>
> But MkII should work too. Try "texexec --make metafun --alone" and now
> "texexec myfile".
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks - this also now works! The "context" utility built the format
automatically while I had to run the command manually with "texexec"
(So "context" seems to be smarter than "texexec").

My installation is the "complete windows environment" of context. I ran
the "fist_setup.bat" batch file after installation; this built many
formats.
I don't know why the metafun format wasn't built - perhaps something
is missing from the setup file?

In any case - thanks a lot for the good advice.

Best regards,
Tommy Jensen