I think this message mysteriously disappeared yesterday (at least I
didn;t see it); if you've seen it before, please excuse the double post!

Hi all,

I was just wondering if this is a bug or if it's something that still
needs to be implemented: the example on p. 10 of Mojca's sometxt MyWay
works in mkii, yet in mkiv, it doesn't:

\starttext
\startTeXtexts
\dorecurse{12}{\TeXtext{\recurselevel}{\recurselevel}}
\stopTeXtexts

\startMPcode
numeric r; r = 1.5cm;
draw fullcircle scaled 2r;
for i=1 upto 12:
draw (origin--down) scaled 4pt shifted (0,r) rotated -30i;
label(sometxt(i), up scaled .75r rotated -30i);
endfor;
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

in mkiv, I get no labels and the somewhat cryptic sentence "[do we
need TeXtexts in MkIV]" on my pdf. Anybody able to answer this or my
question?

All best

Thomas