Hi Eric,

Eric DÉTREZ wrote:
> I sent this message last week.

I am pushing this message up for you just so someone else
can have a look at it. But there is one thing I can say
for sure: texfont does not create a typescript for you
(it predates typescripts) so you (or someone) have to create
that from the information in the texnansi-bh-lucida test file.

Best wishes,
Taco