On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Flavien Lambert wrote:
> In fact, I have just checked that this options are not necessary. I forgot
> to say that I was using XeTeX. It seems that, even with these options,
> accented letters are not printed properly in the properties of the document.
> There is no problems with standard ConTeXt (MKII).

See the thread
      [Dev-luatex] Unicode in \pdfinfo

----------
> I suspected that, since hyperrref with latex does this, but I found that
> xetex supports Unicode pdfinfo directly and thought luatex should do
> this too.

Yes, hyperref with LaTeX does this, but I recommend looking at _how_ it
does this.  It is another case of "code nobody but Heiko would come up
with and very few people would be able to maintain".

I fear that not many people are able to help, but you can still try to
bribe Hans (who doesn't use XeTeX himself) or Taco.

Mojca (who cannot sleep)