Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> itemize won't work with page arrangement.  Is this connected with this:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Imposition#Caveat:_common_troubles ?
> (In other words: feature, not bug; and resolvable using
> texexec --arrange?)

Quite likely - I must say that I didn't notice, but that's probably
because I found the problem on the first page when my Table of Contents
didn't turn up; never got as far as to the first itemize...

I use WinConteXt with SciTe and at least there *everything* falls in
place in my A5 booklet layout when I remember to command "Process and
Arrange" instead of just "Process". AFAIK, that command is an equivalent
of texexec --arrange; at least it does the trick...
(I'm still mainly running ConteXt mkII, but I tested this in WinConteXt
mkIV a while back and it worked.)

Mari
(Motto: Never upgrade software just before deadline unless you really
have to.)