Hi Guys,

Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang and Willi,
>
> As soon as I saw Wolfgang's message about TeXworks, I tried to install
> and use it, but without success (I even didn't figure out what Willi
> says about the libraries and so on).
> Maybe, in the sense of Mac OS X, it is not yet an application?
>
> I am stymmied too…

This discussion a bit offtopic for the context list. TeXworks has its
own mailing list where questions such as this should be asked, and I
am 100% sure that Jonathan will be both happy to hear that people are
actually trying to use the program and will be glad to help out anyone
that runs into problems.

Best wishes,
Taco