Dnia Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 10:06:13PM +0100, Arthur Reutenauer napisał(a):
> > Thank you for your prompt answers.  I am a bit surprised, though, that
> > the otf and Type1 Latin Modern fonts are not compatible.  Strange thing.
>
>   You should come to BachoTeX.  In 2007 Jerzy Ludwichowski and Bogusław
> Jackowski started their talk about TeX Gyre by screaming "Full
> compatibility means no progress!" at the audience :-)

I know that, I read some of the GUST people papers;).  I thought,
however, that it wouldn't influence my documents *so much*;).

Coming to Bachotek in 2008 is impossible for me (as I already wrote, I
guess): me and my wife will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary:).
Maybe in 2009...

>       Arthur

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

888 * ostre słowa * ostra muzyka * ostra płyta