Hi,

I have a folder where I store my tex sources and generated pdfs. The
problem is that now it is overflooded with temporary files (top,
tuo,log,...).

I remember Hans wrote somewhere that LuaTeX will hold temporary files in
memory... But they are still there, on the disk.

Yes, I know the --purge-all option, but it is too long to write "context
filename --purge-all ", isn't it?

It would be very nice if we could set an option somewhere (for example,
in the registry) to NOT generate temporary files, and even log files (I
never use them).

Best regards,
Vyatcheslav Yastkovsky