Luigi,

you caught me in the middle of writing an email to the list.
Subject: [OT] The great new ConTeXt magazine (aka MAPS) is out :)

I would like to tell everyone on the list:
   *** MAPS is a wonderful magazine for ConTeXt fans. ***
   *** Any ConTeXt addict should consider joining NTG. ***

I didn't manage to read the "Editorial" yet (I always start browsing
magazines & reading from the last side towards the first one), but my
first impression was: hmmmm ... what do the poor Dutch LaTeX users do
with the magazine? (Not counting the two additional ConTeXt articles
that should be part of the issue but have not been written by the
deadline.)

NTG got about 6 new members during the conference, two Germans saying
that they would go to DANTE, but they only publish articles about
LaTeX. One could probably say the reverse for MAPS :) :) :)

A few years ago NTG kept organising wonderful NTG meetings. Since the
first ConTeXt user meeting those have been greatly reduced. I hope
that MAPS *will* stay the Dutch magazine. Luckily, Taco has enough
programming to do in order not to come to the idea: "what if we
started publishing a ConTeXt magazine" :) :) :)

Mojca