Hi:

seems that you are using my typescript posted on yulewang.spaces.live.com:)

well,
- the first question, pls upgrade your context distribution. there was
a bug one week ago, but Hans fixed that.

- the second question and the third question are the same. you should
use unicode character in your ConTeXt document.

ps. there are several flaws in my blog post (like hyphenmark).
I will fix that if I have time.

Yue Wang