Dear all,

Here are two questions.

1. about ctxtools

Recently, I updated TeXLive 2008 using "tlmgr". After that I try to
update ConTeXt using "ctxtools --update".
It downloaded cont-tmp.zip  and extracting it. After mktexlsr, there
was the first error but it proceeded without stop.

mktexlsr: Updating /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-var/ls-R...
mktexlsr: Done.

LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file
LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file
LuaTools | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)
LuaTools | to be replaced old script /usr/texbin/luatools
LuaTools | unable to locate new script
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.003 seconds

MtxRun | error unable to identify cnf file
MtxRun | error unable to identify cnf file
MtxRun | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)
MtxRun | to be replaced old script /usr/texbin/mtxrun
MtxRun | unable to locate new script

LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file
LuaTools | error unable to identify cnf file
LuaTools | no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.002 seconds
TeXExec | using search method 'kpsewhich'
TeXExec | using existing database
TeXExec | using tex engine pdftex
TeXExec | using tex format path /Users/dalyoung/Library/texmf/web2c/
pdftex
TeXExec | generating tex format cont-en
This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7) (INITEX)
  %&-line parsing enabled.
  (/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/web2c/natural.tcx)
entering extended mode
(/usr/local/texlive/2008/../texmf-local/tex/context/base/cont-en.tex

I got a following error and I couldn't continue.
(/usr/local/texlive/2008/../texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-fil.tex
) (/usr/local/texlive/2008/../texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-con.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \??cv :\c!n
                        :\v!one
\setvalue #1->\expandafter \def \csname #1
                                           \endcsname
l.618 \setvalue{\??cv:\c!n:\v!one  }
                                     {1}
?

Is it OK to use ctxtools for updating? What is the best way to update
ConTeXt in TL2008?

2. about line break for sentences in Korean.

When I compile Korean text using XeTeX + ConTeXt or LuaTeX, there are
many overfull errors because of  the linebreaking. But by adding the
command "\XeTeXlinebreaklocale[ko]"  the overfull errors were cleared
in XeTeX+ ConTeXt. Is there a similar command in LuaTeX to handle the
overfull errors? If not, is it possible to add such a command?

Thank you for reading.

best regards,

Dalyoung