Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf files).

I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super, but
without opticals and in other format?

Be warned that adding otfs doesn't help mkii at all.

Best wishes,
Taco